Team Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Exile Clan Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TEAM EXILE GTA 4 REVEIW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex Viper
Admin
Ex Viper

TEAM EXILE GTA 4 REVEIW Empty
PostSubject: TEAM EXILE GTA 4 REVEIW   TEAM EXILE GTA 4 REVEIW Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:11 pm

So what are your thoughts on GTA 4 this far?

From what I have played in story mode its seem to be pretty good and will only get better as you get into the game. GTA also seems to start out slow at the start then will really kick ass towards the end. Multiplayer look good and has some great game modes. They will need to fix a few things in the up coming weeks. The auto aim seem to be a little off and the target lock on is a pain in the ass when you have more then one enemy by you. The steering is a little touchy and the e-brake slides the car too much when used for turning sharp corners. Well these are my two cents so far, if I find more I will post them up.
Back to top Go down
Ex samuraicool

TEAM EXILE GTA 4 REVEIW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM EXILE GTA 4 REVEIW   TEAM EXILE GTA 4 REVEIW Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Well it sounds as if it is one hell of a game, I can not seem to find it anywhere around here for sale.

On the ebrake thing, I find more often games are making that feature more difficult to use. Using the ebrake in a real car and doing really sharp turns is not particularly hard - it just commands good judgement and timing - but I think they purposefully make it harder to use so that it doesnt become something that dominates the ability to make a sharp turn or increase the chances that you can get away and allude the cops. Or I think they do it because they truely dont understand the physics and mechanics of the car when the ebrake is used and just guess that the car must go out of control very quickly because you were going fast and now youre decelerating at a tremendous rate.

Anyhow, more reviews, so I know if I need to buy this game!
Back to top Go down

TEAM EXILE GTA 4 REVEIW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Exile :: General and Public discussions :: General-
Jump to: